Travel inside the organs of your body with bodyxq
With bodyxq, you can travel inside the organs of the body and explore their functions. With the help of this innovative app, people of all ages can easily see and understand the functions of the human heart – and zoom in on them right down to the level of the billions of cells from which all of the body’s organs are built.
You can also modify important factors, such as micronutrient deficiency, and watch how they contribute to the development of cardiovascular diseases such as arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, heart failure and irregular heartbeat. Through using the interactive features on bodyxq, you will easily see how diseases originate at the cellular level and learn about important factors that keep the cells healthy and functioning optimally.
- Taking a ride through a coronary artery and really understanding, for the first time, why people get heart attacks but not “nose attacks” or “ear attacks”.
- Interactively opening a pumping heart with your fingers, just like a surgeon, and your computer being the scalpel that opens it for you – all in the comfort of your own home.
- Exploring the billions of cells that make up the heart and the arteries, like a scientist, and your computer being the microscope that allows you to see every miniature detail.
- Interactively studying the effects of micronutrients – such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements – on the performance of cells and learning how cellular function determines our health and the development of disease.
- Improving your own health with this knowledge – and helping your family and friends to do the same.